Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm back for the something'th time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again, Discovery. I've been gone multiple times because I've thrown temper-tantrums like a five year old who didn't get a candy bar at the gas station. I've done the "boy who cried wolf" routine once or twice. Needless to say, I'm not the most favored person here.

However, something is different this time around: about 2 months ago, I went completely bonkers and lost all my marbles. I pretty much lost it in the middle of school, and was sure I was going to kill someone or something. It's kind of foggy, so I can't remember.
But, thankfully, I was hospitalized and given LOTS of mental help and therapy (oh yes, I put it in bold). I was in there for quite a while, doing all these fun, therapeutic things with other patients.

Nowadays, I am properly medicated, and I feel way more relaxed and collected. I decided to come back, once again, hopeful that I will keep my act together this time instead of leaving 2 weeks later. You cannot leave Discovery, no matter how hard you try.

So, what have I missed this time? This was definitely one of my "longer absences".
Welcome back. Mental health is no joke and I've been down a similar road, so I'm glad you were able to get the help you needed. I hope it's smooth sailing from this point forward for you.
Me too, friend. Glad to be back.
Welcome back : )
(06-22-2018, 11:36 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back. Mental health is no joke and I've been down a similar road, so I'm glad you were able to get the help you needed. I hope it's smooth sailing from this point forward for you.

This guy right here.

Welcome back.

<3
hi