Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Spartan Reaver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Silver
ENCRYPTION: R34V3RS0NLY

Spartan.

Word around them g'unters is that I'm gonna be shipped off to Gallia. Charlie wants to see me. And when Charlie wants to see me, it ain't good. It means death and destruction. And creds. I'm gonna need me some backup to raise hell. You comin'?

-Silver
Executrix , The Core

Attachments: None.

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: uyBeYWj.png]

Silver.

I was expecting something from you eventually, but this magnitude of it? I am interested. Tell me when, where and whom we're killing, hai?

It seems like you've gotten yourself into quite the predicament this time. Again. Though I will go with you and back you up, as I always have.

Spartan

Once a color, always a color. Reaver Law #1.

Meet me in Freeport One. Gotta make a pitstop to meet a commie. And to find a rat. We're doin' the old 'I'm alone.' but not really. Then Cambridge. I gotta see someone there before we head out to Gallia. As for what it is? Well, man's greed and anger, Spartan. And that means war. It means we're back to the front lines to do what we do best.

Butcher. Main. Rip & Tear. Doesn't matter who. Doesn't matter how. What matters is that we're willin', innit?
We're Reavers, Spartan. That's our lot, anyday, anytime, 'til we stop breathin'.

Anyone that tells otherwise is a fool.

-Silver
Executrix , The Core

The color is as embedded with me as are the memories of what we did.

I shall report to Freeport One with utmost haste and be your second hand in your personal meeting. The other stops from then on out I shall be by your side to do as we do best.

Murder and destruction shall become unto those who cross our path.

I will see you soon.

Spartan

Spartan.

A very frickin' worryin' scubblebut arrived into my hands. The Company is back online, and already reachin' out for the highest bidders. Now that would be all shinny and good, but it ain't Cerulean or Sangria by the looks of it. Sure as hell Copper or Crimson wouldn't move a finger since they are already fat and lazy after all these years. And I know it ain't Titanium since she was the one that sent the word.

That only leaves the first one, Ebony. And that is a very bad premonition.

Hit Poena and see who's who. If it's the real deal, join them. And keep their noses out of my business here in Gallia.

Thanks for everything,
-Silver
Executrix , The Core

Seems like it'll be interesting to find out what's going on nowadays.

I'll hit Poena and find out what's going on, most importantly I'll keep them off your tail. I'll report back with what I find later until then, good hunting Santa Muerte.

Spartan