Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Faction activity tracker now showing quarters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since the admins track activity in quarters, I've now added a new column to the faction activity tracker that shows how much time a faction/player has accumulated since the start of the current quarter. Let me know if you spot any problems with the faction activity tracking system.
The absolute best addition. Thank you so much.
I have something new to break, thanks Alex.
Very nice addition

Thanks for the effort Smile
Alex thank you man but ehm... there seem to be days missing out of the tracker now. Last month kruger had way more days then just the claimed 13days
(06-24-2018, 06:44 PM)Erik-Kieber Wrote: [ -> ]Alex thank you man but ehm... there seem to be days missing out of the tracker now. Last month kruger had way more days then just the claimed 13days

I don't think I changed anything with regards to calculating the other columns. Do you have a screenshot showing a reduction in time online?
(06-24-2018, 06:44 PM)Erik-Kieber Wrote: [ -> ]Alex thank you man but ehm... there seem to be days missing out of the tracker now. Last month kruger had way more days then just the claimed 13days

I keep a monthly check (at the end of each month) of all Factions that are on the Tracker, and I can tell you that Kruger had this:

Kruger Minerals Kruger| 13d 15:04:53

Edit: That was the time I pulled at on the first day of this Month.
Sadly no, no screenshot but last month i personaly played over 10days on 1 toon and that one got droped some 7 days at least. As i cant prove at this point i guess there is little left i can do. Not many will have made pics of the faction activity tracker after all *laughs*
(06-24-2018, 06:59 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]

I keep a monthly check (at the end of each month) of all Factions that are on the Tracker, and I can tell you that Kruger had this:

Kruger and Samura are the same people so it's possible Erik just got confused between the two.
(06-24-2018, 06:59 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]

:o strange, i recal me having over 10 days on the geldern but ahwel... without proof no fix. Still thanks, its a great addon to the tracker Smile
Pages: 1 2