Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rax leaving disco sometimes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To make it brief, the main reason I'm leaving has nothing to do with the typical leaving threads around, involving the feelings of butthurtism and annoyance that one could feel here in the community or ingame. I'm not leaving cause Wesker returned, I'm not leaving cause of the multiple unfixed bugs and broken ships unbalancing the game, neither I'm leaving cause I got tired of pvping Ends in Conn or doing my Bomber stuff with the Rogues.
Also no, life didn't give me a better job, a kid, a good partner, fame or money. I'm in the same place as before, health is good, summer is hot and my life plans are still up.
I'm just leaving cause my PC decided to die and I don't have the will to pay for another one in the next 4-5 months. So, I'm giving my accounts once I get them to someone trustful to keep them alive just in case. You may still find me here and there, even doing some forums work in time to time.

I won't kudos everyone I've been in contact with, but there are certain people that gave me nice talks and life tips I'm currently using ( you may know who you are) and I'd like to also mention I've never had a single problem with any of the involving 'gents in this community. I had loads of fun, people helped to sort out problems when needed, I gave tons of PVPing basics to many people as well, I made good friends with that.

For the rest, thank you for showing me so much, and growing for 2 years with people around the globe.

See you all soon.
Do you need a potato pc shipped to you?

<3
Come back soon, boy!! Who am I going to train snacing with now? Sad
(06-24-2018, 10:19 PM)Nepotu Wrote: [ -> ]Come back soon, boy!! Who am I going to train snacing with now? Sad

Me. 8|

<3
Be back soon Raxerino. Who will I throw insults at in conn now though Sad
ode.
(06-24-2018, 10:06 PM)-Rax- Wrote: [ -> ]I'm leaving cause Wesker returned and bullied me in conn.

: (
See you soon, hope life treats you well in your time away!
ode
Wow, very rude, not even in a word in pm ... K u suck
Pages: 1 2