Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New in the Community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there, everyone!

New around here though with years of experience in RP and in the original Freelancer. Got interested on coming around at seeing that the community had RP centers and group and wondered what everything was about.

Returning player after not playing Freelancer for years but intrigued after a period with no new games in which to bury my time in. Have to catch up with the lore and mechanics again of it all, but already settling back in!

Wondered if there was anything going on and if activity keeps up well enough. Coming from an active community back in ESO, and curious to know how the RP is around here, and what are the groups and main themes around.

Thank you all, in advance!
Welcome aboard!

I've only been here a month myself, but it's been an enjoyable stay so far. Smile If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here or via Discord (my tag's in my profile). Can also hook you up with a few people if you need help getting started or would like to jump right into an RP community/faction here.

See you around!
Welcome from Coalition scientists SCEC and Ebonheart Pact! Feel free to ask questions to the community which is friendly most of the time. Enjoy your stay here and have fun!
There's a bit of a learning curve to Disco, it has many rules written and unwritten... But in the end, it is all very worth it. Activity does keep up (although many important factions lack a consistent playerbase), there are many things to do and the story moves on faster now than it has in years. A good time to hop in !

EDIT : to answer your question, the main points at present are Gallia descending upon a battered Bretonia and giving Liberty the bedroom eyes, Rheinland and Kusari are eyeing each other suspiciously, as well. Then there are unlawfuls doing their unlawful things and Nomads being still quite perplexing, and various other shenanigans you will soon find out for yourself !
And whisky.
An ungodly amount of whisky.

Welcome!

<3
Welcome, man!

You already did the right thing coming to the forums - you'll find all the extra stuff you need to grasp around 'ere. Take a peek at the Server Rules and you'll good to go.

Fly around, talk with people, ask questions and be sure to join our Discord if you feel like it!

Have fun. Big Grin
hi.

ask for any help that you need. he'll be always happy to help
Heyo.
Fresh faces are nice to see.

Don't let the learning curve discourage you, as this community has a lot to offer.
Hey dude, welcome to Disco. If you need help with anything, feel free to shoot me a PM.
Thank you everyone for your kind or hilarious responses! Think I’ll have some PMing to do along with a lot of reading, when thinking about the Server Rules.
Pages: 1 2