Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freeport 11 No-fire Violation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Comm Adress :
Zoner Federation HQ, Planet Gran Canaria Omega 49
---------------------------------------------------------------
Speaker: Grand Admiral Marvin J. Orphelia

I believe this freeport law threatens our nuetrallity.
I am a unbeliever of this law, It is basically used by bounty hunters, and many others to escape battles
which they run from. This I believe threatens our neutrallity with many many factions. However, with the HAF situation i can not disagree with zienstructor and the repair crew on FP11.
--------------end-----------------end---------------end----------------end----------------
****Incoming Transmission*****

Dear Elder Miguel Sephardi maybe you could try to read whole posts, not just between the lines. Thanks.

We do respect the zoners, and obey their rules. Those actions had to be taken.
//afaik shooting npcs in NFZ is still braking NFZ rule so by engaging our brethren in titans he broke the rule first?
***Begin Transmission****

Really? You HAD to chase him into the Freeport zone? You HAD to open fire? You HAD do disregard the Zoner laws, which while they sometimes help our enemies, they very often help us just the same. I dont think so.

***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: the one known as "quazar"
Subject: [D.Brothers]
Message follows...
---

Oh, no. As I undocked, they were coming in-range of my scanners. I did nothing to provoke them, other than my obvious affiliation.

I'll re-iterate:

Quote:Obviously, the rookie Corsair pilots were not respecting the no-fire zone, but that does not mean fire was returned.

***Transmission Terminated***
' Wrote:***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: the one known as "quazar"
Subject: [D.Brothers]
Message follows...
---

Oh, no. As I undocked, they were coming in-range of my scanners. I did nothing to provoke them, other than my obvious affiliation.
//And no, I wasn't shooting any NPCs. Corsair NPCs are hostile to me, as they should be, so they shoot me.

***Transmission Terminated***

//I must remember for the next time to take 50 screenshots when fighting outcasts...

Dear Elder Miguel Sephardi yes we had to chase him, yes we had to kill him. I don't know, looks to me, that you care more for some rules, than for another corsair life. And i don't regret it. We had to stop him.
***** Begin Transmittion *******

I do care about the Zoner laws because it is the Zoners who supply us with a large amount of the food we need on Crete. They also allow our docking on thier bases, and give us the protection of the Freeport zone (or at least the should.) While I understand that you as a ship captian dont have to think about considerations such as this, you have to understand that we Elders on Crete do, it is to us that the responsibilty for these diplomatic issues fall. Please have some consideration for the work we have to do.

Sephardi

We do understand that Elder and we try our best to keep within laws but sometimes war brings bad things. We are sorry for shooting near Freeport 11 base but renegade Outcast had to be stopped from killing our brethren there. We had good relationship with lot of Zoners and (]c[) (Zoners Trading Consortium) members can confirm it. I must also add that we tried to minimize damage by luring outcast to 1 k from base. All we can do is apologize to Zoners on Freeport 11.

Commander Travis out.

***Transmission ended***
**** Begin Transmission ****

Thank you Hermanos, your word shows more sense then I gave you credit for. I ask you to follow your words and offer apologies to the Zoners, and see if there is a amicable way out of this situation.

Elder Sephardi

Pages: 1 2 3