Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freeport 11 No-fire Violation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
COMM ID: Hannibal Bishop, Chief Arbiter of the Junker Congress

Salutations;

As one who enforces similar regulation at his own stations, I feel it must be said that the Zoners have no part in conflicts with any party unless they expressly declare intent. This means that their vessels and stations are not to be used as shields or battlegrounds.

We Junkers aggressively defend our sovereignty in the areas immediately surrounding our stations, and we are but a collection of salvage workers and cargo pilots. We have far fewer stations and far less material resources than the Zoners; whose fleet outpaces that of the Congress in both numbers and destructive potential, and whose valued product can not be done without in the remote corners of the Omicrons. These facts are undeniable, and yet I see many names here who will obey our laws of business while ignoring that of the Zoners. There is no sense in this.

Those that respect Junker regulation and sovereignty out of need to use our stations would do very well to respect that of the Zoners as well.
Comm ID: I.K.S. Vor'tcha
To: Grand Admiral Marvin J. Orphelia

Honorable Admiral,

Yes, there will be those who flee to a Freeport or to any base for that matter to escape or hide from certain destruction. I don't think that the owners of the base should be judged for their actions. It's an age old problem that will never go away. If they must be that cowardly, are they really worth going after? As one who places honor higher than life itself, I would, in that situation, prefer to find a more honorable target. If you have been wronged, dishonored or whatever it is someone has done to you then there are ways to get them. I have found over my lifetime that if I have to wait awhile, it makes the kill all the more special.
Just something to consider.

Respectfully,
Commander Matok
I.K.S. Vor'tcha
***Incoming Transmission***

Source- Death.Runner
ID- Outcast

Hello everyone. I have noticed that there is way too much of this. It is getting out of hand. I have been to freeport 11 and i have encountered hunters and corsairs there. 1 out of 10 knew about the no-fire zone, rule, watever you want to call it. The message doesn't get out to others well enough. There are too many violations. Pilots need to just stop ignoring the rule. And then that's that. Get the message out and if they don't cooporate.....just remmind them that we outcast will make room for an appointment in our busy shedule.

***End Of Transmission***
Pages: 1 2 3