Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers | From: Jonathan Kalh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: iS6Z5u4.png]

COMM ID----------Jonathan Kalh
-------------------------------Battlegroup Scarabaeus

RECEIVER ID---- The Lane Hackers
-------------------------------Lane Hackers

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

While this neutrality we have is rocky at best I figured I'd extend and olive branch and give you some information on some of your men who are being held captive by a certain individual. Do with the person as you will, always a pleasure, safe skies.

X| X

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Scarab|CV-Amenhotep

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 3a.png][Image: 65.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 34.png][Image: 43.png]

Dear Mr. Switching-sides-as-often-as-girls-buy-shoes,

What do you want exactly? Why are you providing us evidence of some script kiddies being in custody of unremarkable individual? I hope next message of yours will be of higher value so that it would deserve a more valuable time spent on responding back to you, perhaps even by individual who has more words in vocabulary than I do.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[DATA SECURED--....

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

The truth is... I don't want anything from you or The Lane Hackers as a whole. I hope you realize I have done more for the Lane Hackers then you care to admit. Considering the whole Bering thing with aiding Felicity against the Navy and all that. It was merely good gesture, as for the insult I think I'll let that slide, here I thought the Lane Hackers valued information more than anything. So if it is true then I am sure the professorship already knows that I was kicked out of the Liberty Navy, I did not do so on my own. Regardless of how you view me or my men, If we are to keep this neutrality at best I would happily suggest keeping the name calling at a minimum, I treat you and yours with respect try to keep it that way Provocateur.

Jonathan Kalh

[BEACON LOST]
...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Mr. Kalh.

I take it that someone placed a few especially wrong ideas into your head, that renders me... honestly disappointed. I thought that a defenders of humanity and corporate milksops turncoat is a bit smarter than you appear to be at this point.
So, here are two things:
  • First. It was more of a necessarity for you to retaliate the shots fired by the wretches of secondary and Sixth fleet in Bering for you were a question of survival: standing still, even behind the Bristol defences, would render your cause as lost immitently. That's how it works, you fight to save your skin, nonetheless.
  • Second. The Lane Hackers do value information above everything else, our word is a stalwart, breaking it means shame for a Hacker. However, let me turn your attention to something: what you have presented us is basically worthless trash, whose place in my recycle bin. It is not even appointed by any meager initiate to wear a proud name of information.

Professor, i belive, have pretty much summarized it for me: very frankly we care about some unlucky children to be in possession of some merely remarkable individual.
If you indeed want to prove yourself noteworthy - give us something of a higher value. Until then - you will just be a waste of breath and my valuable time.
Look carefully into my words, reconsider your approach - and return. If you are daring enough.

[DATA SECURED--....

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

As It turns out I have something of great value to the Lane Hackers, I have been holding this and deciding what I should do. I am going to try this again and extend an olive branch, It seems the Coalition are out to sabotage your relationships. Take note of this recording I have attached below.
I do hope I have redeemed myself In one way or another. I eagerly await your response.

Jonathan Kalh

[BEACON LOST]
...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Johnatan Kalh.

Great. Forewarned is forearmed.

This allows us to proceed further on the present case. You were seen accompanying a couple of Hellfire vessels. This brings up a question of your stance towards them, or, rather - their stance towards you. Have you had any agreements prior to this point?
I suggest you to provide me with honest answers.

[DATA SECURED--....

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

We have a good relationship, like you they didn't trust me at first, but in time I have mended a small part of our relationship. To be frank, anyone willing to aid me against the nomads and their thralls I will take the help. With that being said should the Legion, Harmony, or even the Lane Hackers ask me to help them in destroying one another I would refuse, I only have the drive to destroy those who are plagued and the Nomads themselves. On a side note, should anyone attempt to harm me or my mission then I am obliged to break that vow and defend myself or the mission. I realize playing nice with everyone can be tricky but its best if you know rather then be surprised when you call and I do not answer.

Jonathan Kalh

[BEACON LOST]