Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Government of Kusari, Kishiro Technologies -|- Subject: Sigma-21 war zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

[Image: mjX7eAT.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Minister for Foreign Affairs Christina Lauritz
SOURCE: Hauptsitz des Auswärtigen Amts, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Sigma-21 war zone

*Lauritz appears on the screen and starts her message with perfectly pronounced Kusarian greeting*

Konnichiwa, esteemed representatives of the Kusari government and the Kishiro Technologies!

My name is Christina Lauritz and I hold position of Minister for Foreign Affairs in the government of The Bundesrepublik Rheinland. I was entrusted to contact you with very important message regarding the Sigma-21 system. The Rheinland government and also high commands of the Rheinland forces noticed your announcement about intention to colonize this system, which you call Shizuoka it seems. Unfortunately, due to current circumstances we have to warn you and ask you to keep your ships out of this system.

Despite that the Bundesrepublik definitely do not wish to harm ships of The Kusari Empire forces or Kishiro Technologies, we can not guarantee their safety during possible combat situations between the Gas Miners Guild and the Rheinland forces in mentioned system which is considered as part of the war zone because it was claimed by the GMG in the past. And the more civilian ships will be flying there, the higher is the possibility of some mishap or collateral damage, what is something we want to avoid. While we do not want to meddle into relations between the Empire, Kishiro and GMG, all ships of the guild are considered as valid combat targets all the time, even if they are accompanied by any neutral vessels.

We hope you will have understanding for this request and will follow our appeal. We will inform you once the situation in the system will be considered as safe for the civilian traffic.

Respectfully,

Christina Lauritz

=[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

(//created by Laura C.)
[Image: X04Ng2q.png]
New Tokyo system, House Kusari, 825 A.S

[Image: Wl8rrhO.jpg]
Chief secretary - Shinzo Okada

Greetings Minister Christina Lauritz, Secretary Okada here.

We have received your message, and acknowledge the contents within. It is sad that after months of impasse, the Guild and the House of Rheinland have yet to sit at the negotiation table and settle out their disagreements in a diplomatic manner.

While the KNF has not yet fully deployed to secure the system, I recall to our discussion the previous communications regarding the Sigma affairs and the GMG incident, and the creation of the security corridor in Sigma 21, as an alternative path between our houses. The KNF has not been so far issued additional directives, but the orders to keep the corridor secure and Neutral to the disputes of Rheinland and GMG persist. Outside of said Sigma-21 corridor, which we have a notification that the Rheinland Military has step forward and established a taskforce to control the south, Kusari Naval Forces are unlikely to intervene in other affairs.

Be advised though that the Shizuoka Colonial Commission, that has its efforts spearheaded by Kishiro Technologies, is bound to be particularly active in the System. While the Commission is to handle its own security and projects without Naval forces and Government direct intervention, we ask that Rheinland Military operations keep their interference to a minimum.

Please notify me if there are any additional concerns from the government of Rheinland, at your earliest convenience.

Respectfully,
Shinzo Okada
Chief Secretary, Reformed