Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Old player dropping by!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey drifters! Jonah here from way old FL days (Asgard, SW, etc). Stopping in to say “Hi!” Might even fly a mission or two if i can get this old game to work on a laptop with no cd drive. If so I’ll see you folks in game at some point as I smuggle something thru your system. My old profile here goes so far back i cannot figure out the pw and no longer have whatever email it was set up on so i made this new one. Either way, I always loved the FL community and hope everyone is doing well!
(06-27-2018, 02:43 PM)J.O.N.A.H. Wrote: [ -> ]Hey drifters! Jonah here from way old FL days (Asgard, SW, etc). Stopping in to say “Hi!” Might even fly a mission or two if i can get this old game to work on a laptop with no cd drive. If so I’ll see you folks in game at some point as I smuggle something thru your system. My old profile here goes so far back i cannot figure out the pw and no longer have whatever email it was set up on so i made this new one. Either way, I always loved the FL community and hope everyone is doing well!

Asgard Warriors. Damn, that's really from the beginning of Disco. Welcome back, you can find a lot of new stuff now, mind the squids. They still bite.

<3
(06-27-2018, 02:50 PM)Silver Wrote: [ -> ]
Asgard Warriors. Damn, that's really from the beginning of Disco. Welcome back, you can find a lot of new stuff now, mind the squids. They still bite.

<3

Not the Asgard faction here on Disco (sorry for the confusion). I was refering to the old Asgard and Shattered Worlds Servers. Seems like most FL players ended up here regardless of their original servers. The faction i was in on those servers was Kohola.
Hello to you Smile
Hello, and welcome back! Smile
Welcome back! Here's hoping your heirs don't freak you out too much. Smile
Welcome back and enjoy the RP.!