Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need suggestions: LABC loadout.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, recently I bought LABC despite its not the best reputation among players Cool .

What kind of setup do I need if I want it to be a nice solo operator (average defense from snubs+be able to somehow kill gunboats, cruisers, battleships) and a good fleetmate at the same time? Is it possible? If not, please suggest a nice setup and proper role for it.
1 apocalypse missle
2 cerberus turrets
4 primary turrets
1 flak
Secondaries.
Is a good high damage setup. You can just group all weapons and fire at a snub to instakill them. Gunboats take heavy damage from secondaries, same as cruisers. You have 4 prims to fight battleships to a degree and 2 cerbs, 4 prims to fight other battlecruisers
(06-27-2018, 02:53 PM)HrabCOrp Wrote: [ -> ]So, recently I bought LABC despite its not the best reputation among players Cool .

If you're earnest in this claim, then you've been misinformed; the LABC is a fantastic ship and is actually the best battlecruiser in the mod.
Battlecruisers are in a bit of a weird place right now with the recent balance changes but so long as you have some allies at your side, you should be fine.
(06-27-2018, 02:53 PM)HrabCOrp Wrote: [ -> ]So, recently I bought LABC despite its not the best reputation among players Cool .

What kind of setup do I need if I want it to be a nice solo operator (average defense from snubs+be able to somehow kill gunboats, cruisers, battleships) and a good fleetmate at the same time? Is it possible? If not, please suggest a nice setup and proper role for it.

Personally, I have 3 cerbs, 2 flaks in slots 5/6, 4 prims, rest secondaries with a cloak and cau6 (because I'm poor). It shreds gunboats and cruisers if you can aim well enough, and it can hold its own against some battleships, depending on whether or not the bs has heavy mortars, then it's a bad idea to go in without another bs to tank. But I do not recommend taking on a battleship alone in a battlecruiser, as you will most likely get out-tanked.
2 Mortars
1 Cerb
2 Primaries
2 Pulses
Secondaries

That`s all.

This equipment allows you to fight in the distance and at the same time - to tank (if necessary).

And yes, flaks are not needed - waste of slots, energy and credits. Sentinel CM and all.
(06-27-2018, 03:45 PM)Mr.Mike. Wrote: [ -> ]2 Mortars
1 Cerb
2 Primaries
2 Pulses
Secondaries

That`s all.

This equipment allows you to fight in the distance and at the same time - to tank (if necessary).

And yes, flaks are not needed - waste of slots, energy and credits. Sentinel CM and all.

CMs don't work very well on torpedos, in my experience. And since I use a cloak, flaks are a must.
(06-27-2018, 04:31 PM)Greylock97 Wrote: [ -> ]
1 Cerb
2 Primaries
2 Pulses
Secondaries

That`s all.

CMs don't work very well on torpedos, in my experience. And since I use a cloak, flaks are a must.

This is how to look at the situation.

Not all players use torpedoes.

And even more so - not everyone uses a cloak, like you.
(06-27-2018, 04:47 PM)Mr.Mike. Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2018, 04:31 PM)Greylock97 Wrote: [ -> ]
1 Cerb
2 Primaries
2 Pulses
Secondaries

That`s all.

This is how to look at the situation.

Not all players use torpedoes.

And even more so - not everyone uses a cloak, like you.

Now now, let's not get all upset about my buttcloaking you. A good 50%+ of bombers use Novas, so I always carry flaks. And if/when you see a couple of javelin missiles locked onto you, you might see why I like my flaks.
Forget about anti snubs loadout , you cant kill them with any anti snub weapon (except extrimly lucky double pulse/mortar or double mortar hit , or if snub pilot is afk) , they will just do "boxing" on you and you cant even touch them , and even if by some wild chance you manage to deshield it ,snub will just easy trhrust out of your weapon range, wait few secunds for its shield to regenerate and then get back and it will be like you dint even scratch them.
So , take either anti gunboat or anti capital loadout .
Guys, thank you all for your replies! You were really helpful! Thanks again!
Pages: 1 2