Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order Overwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: wa8n80h.png]

Konbanwa, haikei Overwatch.

I am contacting you on a personal matter, call it out of curiousity, after I have stumbled upon a less pleasing person of the Blood Dragons commanding a Togo-class Battleship. I have noticed that they were exclusively using Order technology and wanted to ask about this. Is it possible to acquire your capital weaponary? I am aware of the renewal of the Sigma Alliance still taking place but I am already curious.

I might reacted a bit harshly but if you knew the full context, you would surely understand. I don't take insults regarding my person lightly but it ends when my friends get insulted too. And to explain the situation, a Zoner research installation fell victim to an attack of seemingly rogue Blood Dragons and friends of this Zoners as well as local military forces gather to counter this. Megaera considers this Zoners her friends too as I found out. I saw no issue in helping them too but as you can see things escalated the moment I have mentioned her name.

I have the suspicion that Meg told me the reason for this too already. If you please take a look at her words:

Take this message as whatever you want, a revenge act or simple curiousity. To be honest, it is both. I am not asking the Order to assist in the protection of the Zoners or Megaera or me. We can handle all this ourselves. I just thought it is good to tell our allies about the Order technology used by this one Dragon vessel.
I also wish to ask if you think we should bring this up to the Shogunate.

Ohenji omachi shite orimasu, Overwatch.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ OCV Fedayeen
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 2/07/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Minami Mi

Rogue Dragons?

This would not be the first time there is a hostile agency operating from under the Blood Dragon umbrella. I pressume their increasingly feudal tendencies only fester treachery by incentivizing unscrupulous individuals to backstab one another for promotion within their society.

The Order has no objections to sell its weapons towards its allies, be it laser or capital armanents that you could find even aboard battleships. However, the Shogun was quite insistive towards strict records and distribution of the hardware among Dragon forces. The ship under designation "Kirishima" yields no result from our databases. The ship must had then obtained these turrets outside of typical official channels, bypassing both Order and possibly even Shogun himself.

Whether the Zoner base in Independent Worlds dies or not is largely a Shogun decision and The Order will not question such decision. However as you claim, said Zoners were friends of the Clans. I cannot see any precise evidence of open hostilities (use of lethal force) so at this point of time I cannot condemn this disagreement. However this Dragon knows more than he is letting on while utterly failing at properly disguising oneself.

Do you have any more information about Captain of the Kirishima? Status, clan, agenda, connections... anything will be of help to make a clearer picture for The Order.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"