Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Blood Dragon Shogunate From: Megaera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

Recipient: Blood Dragon Shogunate

Sender: Megaera

Encryption: High

Subject: None

Establishing Video Feed

Have you all lost your mind there or what?

What made you think it was okay to strike one of my allied stations out of nowhere?
It is a known fact to you that the Ahb Research Group is allied to me and my primary powerbase in Kepler.
Yesterday an unprovoked attack happened while I was on one of their stations. Two others were destroyed.

Not long later a Togo with BD| tag showed up unannounced and acting very suspicious. It was called the Kirishima. She knew too much for a random bypasser. When I questioned her she began throwing insults at me, claiming to know me and thought it was okay to insult one of your allies. Because up to yesterday, I thought I was. This person was called Yoshino and we disabled her ship, we deducted that she is at least aware of more than she is letting on and might be part of the Blood Dragon attack force. This was reinforced by her returning later. I was informed of this by the Golden Chrysanthemum, Minami Mi, who was present. Even if you deny these allegations, She flew under your tag so she is your responsiblity.

Here are the logs:
This crime against one your allies and against innocent civilians needs justice and I demand that you will take actions against those responsible. Or maybe you have decided that are not worthy of being called honorable Blood Dragons and let random thugs join your ranks. Your answer will decide my reply to this atrocity.

~Megaera.

Transmission Terminated
[Image: avatar_30918.png]

[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]

Konichiwa Megaera,

I've heard your name but I don't think we've yet to have the pleasure. Before I begin, I should make sure you are aware that the Shogunate was not, and is not, aware of any of your immediate personal connections - not that this any relevance, as you will soon realise.

Firstly, there has been no Shogunate sanctioned hostilities against installations within the Kepler system as of late. Whoever, or whatever, caused this was not associated with the Shogunate in any way shape or form. I stress this because, as I would assume you know well, the diplomacy of the Dragons is kept in a very fragile state with many organisations and we aim to keep this in perfect balance.

This Togo does raise concerns. I cannot, or rather will not, go into detail as to our actions or opinions on this situation. However, there will be actions taken. I understand your concern for this delicate matter and how there may be personal feelings interjecting themselves here, but clarity is required. Stow your hostility while we deal with this situation, as an aggressive attitude will get neither of us anywhere.

You are not currently in a position to demand things or judge us. You are considered our ally but you clearly do not recall how the politics of the Blood Dragons conduct themselves. The Shogunate does not have direct control over all, and renegade clans are more than capable of causing havoc if they lose their way, or fall back on being filthy rōnin.

Be patient.

~Takashi Hideyoshi,
Hyôbushô Of The Shogunate
Incoming Transmission

Recipient: Blood Dragon Shogunate

Sender: Megaera

Encryption: High

Subject: Shogunate

Establishing Video Feed

Greetings.

I believe you mistake me for someone else.
You must be kidding yourself if you think I will be sent away with such a generic answer after one of my outposts is left in ruins.
Who is this Yoshino? She was flying in a Togo. So this 'rogue element' as you call it is pretty well armed if it flies a Blood Dragon battleship. And if you have not noticed a Togo missing, I question how you survived so long. But we both know this is not the case.
So what is going on here?

And as of me being in no position to demand or judge anything. That person commited a war crime by attacking civilians.
That is something even I never did before. So either with or without you. I will find out. I just hope that you make the right decision on whose side you want to be on when I really blow this incident out of proportion.

Transmission Terminated
[Image: avatar_30918.png]

Megaera,

be patient.

Imagine approaching the way you currently are to the Liberty or Kusari government. They would not answer with any amount of haste and cater to any demands without valid reasoning. Perhaps I am leaving out specific information because things are in a delicate state and require a finer hand to address the details. I am that finer hand. I say what is needed and scrutinise the ongoing events with much intent.

Perhaps, due to this communication, and the recent events, a harsher punishment is required. Even so, that is not something that concerns you. You are not a Dragon and therefore out politics should not concern you. If you choose to make a drematic scene, that is your choice and your doing alone. That all being said, you do have our thanks - to some degree. At least we've been informed, with evidence no less, of what has been occurring. But even with that said, do watch your words.

I am no fool, and you should not pretend that such is the case. I do understand what you are hinting at within your message, and rest assured justice will be administered. Swiftly.

Be patient.
~Takashi Hideyoshi,
Hyôbushô Of The Shogunate