Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been playing FL for a while now flying about in an Eagle. Everyone else seems to be having a battleship. So, where do you get the millions needed to buy them and their equipment and what kind of missions do you do? I am sure its not the $12000 to kill some Red Hessians.
Also, where do you get the Neutral ID?
Thanks
Nuetral ID. Look around. Easy to find.

As for the large ships...... Trading.
SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

DO NOT READ IF Newb AND U WaNT TO GET A BATTLESHIP BY YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U WILL SPOIL IT FOR URSELF (HENCE "SPOILER)

[attachmentid=783]

SERIOUSLY IF UR A Newb DONT READ THIS!!

(i hope this satifies the people that hate ppl not saying SPOILER)
-----------------------------------------
well i would recomend getting 20 mil and then going to newcastle (scarborough station) to buy urself a large train. The most used trade route is between Manhatten and FP11

and neutral id is sold on manhatten or any major house planet.

ANOTHER SPOILER

ny (manhatten) --> conneticul --> Alaska --> Omicron minor --> Omicron Delta (station fp 11)

get passengers from manhatten to fp11 then on the way back take cobalt too fort bush OR artefacts too manhatten.

:D :D Hope this helps :D :D

EDIT: Dab it still isnt working... :sleep: what am i doing wrong??

EDIT: I edited the tags and changed N00b by newb. as N00b is a player that is not new, but does not wants to learn and cheats or use dirty tricks to look like a big pwner and behaves like a jerk. And a newb is a new player that is on the way of learning the game and does not behaves like a jerk.
you forgot the / in the closing tabs. Its [SIZE][/SIZE*] But without the * but needed to put it there to stop it from changing the font to size and not showing.
Test

Here's the code:

Code:
[size=14]Test[/size]
Sorry for this being off topic, but you can just type your words first. Afterwards, highlight it and select the font size you want from the scroll at the top. It will code it for you.

If you do not want the preset sizes, just type it into the part that says size=X.

Spoiler Warning

Planet Cambridge to Planet Kurlie
Thanks for the advice. Tradding sure will help to keep me on good terms with the 'officials'. But once you got a cruiser or a battleship, what do you do? I guess what I am asking is if the levels of missions ever changes or once you have a major ship you just float about and wait for an occasional encounter with another player.
Again, thanks for all the help.