Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 3D Models I made
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I sometime do 3D models using ZBrush on my time offs, on and off.

Enjoy, feel free to comment Smile!

---- Cyber Punk kind of dude, first human test----

--- Weird naga like creature I pooped out of my head ---

--- A WIP of Elias Ainstowrth ----

---- DIno Head test in Unreal Engine, modeled using ZBrush, painted in Substance, baked and imported into UE4 ----

--- A Big meanie ---

--- Most Recent Dragon bust test -----

Bro tip: The [imgw] tag is your friend here. According to my ruler, those pics are way wider than 700px, which is the max width a picture can be on these forums. In my case, I can't even see half(?) the picture because it gets chopped off my screen.

Code:
[imgw]image[/imgw]
(07-07-2018, 07:06 AM)Exo the Plier Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Bro tip: The [imgw] tag is your friend here. According to my ruler, those pics are way wider than 700px, which is the max width a picture can be on these forums. In my case, I can't even see half(?) the picture because it gets chopped off my screen.

Code:
[imgw]image[/imgw]

Better?
(07-07-2018, 07:10 AM)Aaronny Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2018, 07:06 AM)Exo the Plier Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Bro tip: The [imgw] tag is your friend here. According to my ruler, those pics are way wider than 700px, which is the max width a picture can be on these forums. In my case, I can't even see half(?) the picture because it gets chopped off my screen.

Code:
[imgw]image[/imgw]

Better?

Much. And now that I can see them, they look nice. Me likey.