Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Well hello there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I been playing Freelancer since, 2006 or so. I love the game, the story, and i would replay it 1 million times without getting bored, I don't remember how did I found the discovery mod, but I think it was via Youtube while i was watching random Freelancer videos or via Moddb. Anyway, I've never been that interested in Online mode but with this mod, it makes everything 100 times better.

I used to had an old character 1 year ago (never posted on the forums), but now is lost because i had to leave the game because real life lol. There was this trader guy from gateway Gateway Shipping who helped me a lot, idk if he is still around but I hope to see him again tbh

Well, I'm happy to be here again and starting again and wish the best to you all!
Welcome back to the fold ! You'll notice things have kept evolving during your absence, don't hesitate to ask around if you need help to get settled again.
Have fun Smile
Greetings to you Trueman.x

From the zoners of galileo

do look us up some time in the galileo system at freeport 12

which is open to all traders and freelancers alike

And welcome back
Welcome back to Discovery!

If you need help reintegrating into the community, please don't hesitate to contact the Discovery Angels Helpgroup discord here: https://discord.gg/394SXz3

I am also available for help on Discord or through PMs.

Enjoy your stay - and if you remember your ship's name, you should be eligible for the Veteran Aid package. However, I'm not certain if it requires you to have had a prior forum account. if you're not sure, consult an admin or moderator.

And again, welcome back to Discovery Freelancer!