Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Utopia Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Utopia Station

Station Name: Utopia Station
Station Class: Atlas
Date of Commission: 825 A.S

Index:
1.Exports & Imports
2.Services

DESCRIPTION

Utopia Station is the curent HQ of the White Shipping Company and resource center for all traders and Military personels, Curently enemys of the base are Gallia and Pirates.

EXPORTS

Selling

• Gold Ore - 2.500 S.C Per Unit
- Jump Drive added!!!!
Greetings to the Operational staff of White Shipping

I have a fleet of transport vessels of various capacities flying legal trade missions throughout sirius always returning to Bretonian space which I call home.
If I can be of service carry legal commodities for you please just ask.
Happy to help.

Bellepheron
Greetings Mister Bellepheron i am CEO of WSC and Utopia Station i see you offer us your services i am glad to inform you we have a job for you if you intrested!!!

We need
  • 38.400 Hull Segments
  • 40.00 Optronics Array's

I am offer you a sum of 100.000.000 SC as you finish your job!!!

And just one more thing just tell me your ship name to dispose it at our data on Utopia station to grand you acces, and please just deliver us a evidance that you finish your job!!
Sir

Contract Accepted

Vessels tasked are:

Optronic Arrays by The Mother ship Bellepheron
Hull Segments by the Tanker G4|LogisticsST

It is anticipated that the shipping of Optronic Arrays will take longer and is the more hazardous.

Records and progress will be transmitted frequently.

Please PM to me the base location in New London

Transmission ends
Roger that sir vessels will be added to Utopia data for entry the base!!!

Cordinets will be send to your PM!
Sir
Please advise me when your base staff have updated the entry computers.
I have wasted enough time today try to dock my ships there.

Now docked on NL where I shall indulge in some of their hospitality.

Regards
Hello again sir sorry for keep you waiting, the entry data has been updated we had some issuses in our base everything is okey now!!
To the Base Admin Staff

While the inload of Hull Segments has started the Captain of the Bellepheron has stated that your commodities manager is unable to accept Optronic Arrays.
We ask that you correct this matter ASP in order that the Bellepheron can continue with its task.

Regards

(A logged in base admin needs to sort t his by perhap, depositing just 1 optronic array)
Pages: 1 2 3 4