Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Anyone have a higher resolution image of this Thresher render?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Coredd.png]

The Core caps on the wiki were replaced with not very good quality renders. Whilst I was able to revert the Bullhead and Mako back to their classic versions, it seems the Thresher render has been deleted. I only have the Thresher render in the resolution above. I'm wondering if anyone has a higher resolution version?
This isn't flood.

Tap for full resolution.
I guess you could ask if he's willing to give you some nice pics.
Great work Anton, and yeah Venk I could ask Evanz, but what I really want is the original.
I really like that profile angle of that particular render, Anton. Would be nifty if more renders could be done at that angle!
That in really should depend from the ship. Angle should be taken just for give as much possible full represent of ship.

I think there early screens was maden by huge series, and man who made renders just changed model with same camera position, choosed to somehow fit to every ship. Btw, isometric projection can help, but some ships looks very weird in it, and some details lost.

Btw, Evanz make original models pics. They just have normal light/shadow work, while i just made clear render from blender.