Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Old test systems I made
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the last few days, the forum was more or less on fire about the removal of systems like Cayman and New Hampshire, onyl to reveal that
(07-13-2018, 11:02 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Our final map of 4.91 includes approximately 105 systems if I recall.
while our current map contains 109 main systems excluding atmosphere systems, Conn, Bastille, the 27 ???-systems, the 11 Uncharteds with their three filled ones and LXP 48N.

Still feeling rather disappointed about many people thinking they increase the player density by removing content other people like and forcing them to play in areas other people want them to play in, I came to talk with a few people last night and showed them some stuff that I made for testing purposes, planned and discarded submissions and what not. I decided to simply drop those gifs here because I think they are a pretty cool sight.

And then of course there is the video about the systems I made for Out of Bounds, in this thread.