Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I want to try again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have played here before, but, simply the game didnt offered me what i expected, but now i see its a bit more active compared to 2 years ago i believe.

Which is the quickest and profitable trade route i can start with?
Gold Ore/Aluminum Ore between Bret and Rheinland.

If you want to hang out with some chill trading groups... click here

Furthermore, the vet package (green text up top reading "Returning Player?" is your friend.
(07-14-2018, 07:50 PM)HoakinBlackforge Wrote: [ -> ]I have played here before, but, simply the game didnt offered me what i expected, but now i see its a bit more active compared to 2 years ago i believe.

Welcome!

The best route that I use is Helium from Emlenton in Pennsylvania (which if you have the money for a dedicated miner and transport - you can sell to Emlenton and then rebuy it on your transport after mining it from the Ralston Field adjacent to it) and sell it to Manatum Relief Station in Cayman. Afterwards you sell Vodka from Gran Canaria to Erie. Makes around 35-40m round trip.
(07-14-2018, 07:50 PM)HoakinBlackforge Wrote: [ -> ]I have played here before, but, simply the game didnt offered me what i expected, but now i see its a bit more active compared to 2 years ago i believe.

If you want a unlawfull Route with possibility of RP encounter take the Slave/Cardamine route. Buy Slaves at Buffalo -> Malta. On Malta get Cardamine and sell it either for a bit lower Profit at Buffalo or - if you are fancy enough - try to bring it to Manhattan.
Well, right now i need a start, so i guess for now im stuck making travels of helium.