Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just a quick hello and hope to see you on the servers.
Name is Asmodi
Hey Craig, welcome to the disco. Feel free to ask any questions here.

Avoid swift like the plague, watch out for admins cos they bite, don't buy a cap-ship and don't buy diamonds.

Oh yeah, and read the rules...
Hey howdy and welcome to the madhouse.

Feel free to ask questions as they come to mind! PMs to myself are answered as quickly as they can be and there's plenty of folks more than willing to give a newguy a legup!

Take care and good luck.
Welcome to the madhoue. Medication time is 9am. Straight jackets are optional.

Kidding, come in and have a good time
Welcome to the community, enjoy your time on the server.
Welcome, take a seat, join the LPI, read my stories, don't go OOC in system, do read the rules.
Did someone say my name?:P

Welcome, newbie!

Read the rules, try to RP, ask for any advice whatsoever, read the rules again, decide what kind of character(s) you wish to play, ask for any advice whatsoever you need.

Aaaaand use Common Sense. Behave like you would behave if you -were- the character you are playing, but still, keep in mind that it is a game, and we're all here to have fun, so don't take things too seriously, and keep RP in mind.

Though it may not seem like great fun to RP when you're new on the server, you get the taste for it quickly and then you can't get rid of it. *wicked laugh*

EDIT: Oh yes, one more 'aaaaaand'.
Join a faction once you get your space feet, when you scope around and know what you want to do. Being in one of the official player factions gives you plenty of RP, even more fun, access to special events, and a base of very experienced people that can help you with whatever you need.

Lastly, what some forget, the most important thing is:

H A V E F U N
Hello there,

bar to the left, lounge to the right, enjoy your Sidewider Fang - or do you prefer a good ol' Liberty Ale?

In any case, you might find these writings here (link) to be quite useful.

Enjoy the flying.
Welcome to discovery.

Be careful, as the madness is contageous, and once established, irreversible.
Good to have you with us.
Please read the server rules to avoid sanctions. Don't want those.
If you are inclined to join up with groups apply with a faction, great sources of info and of course nothing like having numbers on your side.
Click my sig links for info on one of the factions ;)
Pages: 1 2 3