Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dirty Casual Reporting for Duty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all. Freelancer was a staple of my childhood, and recently I've been feeling the itch to play it again. I remember the multiplayer being pretty fun, so I'm game to give Discovery a try. It seems to be kind of RP focused, so I'll probably do up a character bio if I decide to get into it. As an adult, I don't expect to spend nearly as much time on it. However, I'm down for a cheeky bit of RP and pew pew, so I'll see you in there.

Anyways, just saying hi. I'm having a heck of a time getting freelancer installed correctly, so wish me luck.

How required is forum / discord participation? What's the best way to dive into this mess for a social gamer who doesn't want to make a big time commitment?
welcome! If you have any problems with installation you can always ask on forums for help. Forum is important if you want to make progress on this game. Discord participations are pretty easy most channels have indie chats and people can help you, I don't know much about channels though but someone can help you out.
Discord is a really helpful piece of kit, and if you have any questions/need help/want someone to just fly with in-game, here is a good place to be. Enjoy your stay.
Welcome! It's always good to see a new face once in a while. I do recommend joining the Discord that Exo linked, lots of fun in there.

Don't let us scare you off too quickly.

Again, welcome to Discovery. Good luck out there.
Hi and Welcome
Oh man and you just got back during a new patch drop! Big Grin

But yeah, you can find us on Discord and take it easy - most people tend to focus playtime on Weekends or during Europe Night time. Hope you find a few friends and have fun.