Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kusari State Police of the Reformed Empire Internal Reports and Communications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 497px-Asahikage.svg.png]

Kusari State Police of the Reformed Empire
Internal Communications and Reports

Officers of the Kusari State Police,

Due to the recent changes in the neuralnet, please route all reports and communicaes through this net-node from here on out. A generic form has been attached, but you are expected to use common sense and intelligence when formatting your reports, including what information to include. CC all reports to the KPA Criminal Safety Bureau.

Remember we deal with thousands of report incidents a day.

Personal communications will be subject to inspection if sent through official channels; remember that the communications bureau does log all your ship logs at the end of every patrol and maintains the long range logs as well.

- KPA Communications Bureau

Quote:Officer name:
Date:
Local time of report filing:
New Tokyo Time (server time):
Incident summary:

<Report here>

Associated Evidence: <Images, video, whatever>
EMERGENCY TRANSMISSION, SHORT WAVE BURST

The soft hum of electrical panels and the odd noise of tradelane travel can be heard in the background.

V1: Report time.
V2: 0101 local Captain.
V1: This is Captain Shigeyoshi Inou of the Takeda-class Destroyer Ikazuchi
V3: Thirty seconds to trade lane end.
V1: On routine patrol maneuvers in Honshu we came across a force of Rheinland vessels near the Akita border station. I immediately ordered a system wide transmission to all ships to evacuate, either to the safety of Planet Honshu or system New Tokyo.
V3: Fifteen seconds.
V1: My vessel is an older model and is outmatched by the force, which consist of several snubs and a battlecruiser. Rather then tackling them directly, I ordered my ship into the trade lane to the Sigma-13 jumpgate, while firing at the Rheinlanders, in order to draw them off.
V3: Dropping.
V2: TLAGSNET reports them entering a trade lane.
V1: Bring down the ring nearest to us and set course for the Sigma-13 jumphole. Bring up automated turret controls. Once course is set, all crew to escape pods.

There is relative silence for 15 seconds, with professional murmuring heard, and the soft sounds of user interfaces being operated on.

V2: Captain, they're on radar, six kilometers.
V1: Good! Their blood thirst betrays them. They'll no doubt disrupt us and give chase. All crew to escape pods, angle for the shadow of the jumpgate, beacons off. The Rheinlanders will slaughter us if they know we're out there.

The sound of scrambling boots on deck plating fills the air, as does a klaxon.

V1: This is Captain Shigeyoshi Inou, ending transmission. I hope our feint bought the civilians time to evacuate and Honshu to prepare.

END OF TRANSMISSION