Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kalhmera July 18-23 vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone, gonna be going on vacation for my birthday so I might not be able to log for the days listed above, on the 20th I'll be 27 and going back to Florida to see my family. I will be on the forums on my phone and I have discord/Skype on my phone also. Hit me up if anything.
Can I have your ships?
(07-17-2018, 06:01 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]Can I have your ships?

Maybe!
(07-17-2018, 06:01 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]Can I have your ships?

As per the International Dibs Law of 2009, I call dibs on his SRP.
EDIT: And the Ish'tar.
Luckily I preceede that law and thus my claim is grandfathered in.

I have great plans for that Osiris as part of the Farmer's Alliance.
I've known Kalh longer so therefore the Ish'Tar is mine

I'll be kind to it and love it and hug it and squeeze it and rename it to Khara|NotHarbinger
It's named for the Mesopotamian god of things-that-aren't-Harbinger. It's true, look it up.

Only don't look it up because wikipedia doesn't know about it yet- it's an Illuminati conspiracy to keep the average joe down and uninformed about our glorious lord and savior NotHarbinger, and anyone that tries to look this stuff up is flagged for termination by the secret world lizard government run by the dark cabals operating somewhere in Australia and now that I've said it they're after me oh gods

and thats why I should get the Ish'Tar.
Don't get too drunk on your birthday amigo.
No one can have my Ishtar

Thanks Venkman
Enjoy your time off. No promises I won't take over all your things now that I might pop back in.
(07-17-2018, 09:45 PM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoy your time off. No promises I won't take over all your things now that I might pop back in.

Oh boy, you should come back. So many things have changed!
Pages: 1 2