Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sigma war Counter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sigma war counter. This topic was created to know, how many Rheilanders/Kusarian ships was disabled during the war. Post your blue message here.

Rheinlanders lost
Carriers-1
Battleships-4
Battlecruisers-6
Cruisers-3
Gunboats-2
Snubs-10
Kusarian lost
Battleships-6
Battlecruisers-7
Destroyers-1
Gunboats-1
Snubs-14
Here I remember that we had these kind of counters a year or so ago. Hint-hint, admin team
Oh yeah, the ones that created loads of griefing including system wall running, planetdiving, and self nuking? Hard pass.

Community tracked stuff like this, sure, but the ingame kill counter is an awful idea as a passive thing.
Yeah after some thought, Don't do this.
In for honor everyone joins the vikings because they won hard in the early seasons.
People like winning and don't like losing.

What'd happen is a one sided war with people joining the winning team. Lets keep a counter out of this please i don't wanna risk such an imbalance of the player base in a war which has great potential.
I died in a KNF Chim, so chalk up a lost snub for Kusari xd
It'll also get messy when you factor paramilitaries, corporates, and unlawfuls assisting/sabotaging either side.

You'd have to track everyone.
(07-17-2018, 11:43 PM)Chronicron Wrote: [ -> ]Here I remember that we had these kind of counters a year or so ago. Hint-hint, admin team

technically also a dev thing because it involves getting the API to give us said data. A.k.a. something that , , or myself, would have to do.
my Kusari gunboat got blown up

though im sure i took out some carrier before i died
Some people react terribly to the prospect of losing and dying even when nothing is at stake, but if score is being kept?

(07-17-2018, 11:46 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]system wall running, planetdiving, and self nuking

pls no
don't even get why we are at war Tongue

killed some fighter as i left sigma 21

was a wild fighter but you can count that as rhineland since it was fighting for them

also said the wild and nomands started the war in the first place

makes sense
Pages: 1 2