Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Communications: To Madeline Sabine de Bordeleaux || From Commandant Guillory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nouveau Message Entrant

[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

Identifiant: Commandant Nicodeme Guillory
Destinataire: Capitaine Madeline Sabine de Bordeleaux
Sujet: Core Diplomatie
RNS-Mont Saint Michel, Bethany Battlegroup, 17 Juillet 741 A.G.S.

[Image: fc310be5b8a389bb7a1e411902a8cbbf.jpg]

Bonjour Capitaine,

My communications with the Core has brought attention to me that if we are to continue and improve our relations with the more amiable elements of Sirius we need to find a way to protect them from the ire of those that seek to oppose us. This is a widespread issue and will continue to plague us in the foreseeable issue. Though for now we are focusing on the Core’s concerns, they share close relations with Bretonia and Liberty and understandably do not want to jeopardize them due to our association with them. This is where you come in, since you are already dealing with the diplomacy regarding Core I want you to help them come up with ideas for them to save face when questioned about their dealings with us.

I am attaching a Copie Carbone of Core and MRG communications to your terminal, this is all highly confidential. You are also not authorized to use that channel for any communications, you will have to open one to them yourself or reply to me if you have any questions or contributions.

Attachement

Fin de Transmission

[Image: rVbtMhH.png]