Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Compatibility?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bought a Grizzly, supposedly a "Liberty Civilian" freighter, and equipped it with all civilian guns, heavy flashpoints, etc. and all generic freighter equipment. Yet every time I launch I have on 90% power. Why? There is no "Liberty Civilian" ID to purchase.

Then when I went to check to see what the problem is, I found that the equipment compatibility chart has disappeared. What's going on?
What is your ID?
House freighters have 90% with generic IFFs if I'm not mistaken.
Also you can find the info on compatibility here: click.
My ID is Freelancer
(07-19-2018, 02:36 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]What is your ID?

Freelancer. I've had no problem with other civilian ships.
According to here, it's 90%. Which is odd, I could have sworn it used to be 100%. Seems very strange for generic IDs to be unable to use generic Liberty tech at 100%.
iirc Its because of the classification of the House Civilian tech as "House Corporate"
(07-19-2018, 03:01 AM)Vulkhard Muller Wrote: [ -> ]iirc Its because of the classification of the House Civilian tech as "House Corporate"

An excuse that falls apart when you realize the Liberty Rogues have 100% on the Bison.
Generic IDs are supposed to be limited, so... Here we have it.
So I could have restarted as a Zoner, or Ageira, and had 100%? Why do freelancers have 100% on a Spatial but only 90% on a Grizzly?
Pages: 1 2