Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Buffalo Base Saturday Night Brawl Extravaganza!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ladies and Gentlemen, roll up for the greatest fight event ever televised, illegally of course, throughout Sirius. Yes that's right the best and most brutal fighting you can imagine, here every saturday from 21:00 SMT to 03:00 SMT.

The rules are simple, in that there aren't all that many. Fight's are one versus one unless otherwise agreed, fights can be issued against anyone, but no challenge must be accepted. To challenge the Crime Boss himself best to book an appointment.

There are two types of challenge, the fighting challenge, and the assassination challenge. Anyone challenging the Crime Boss to an Assassination challenge best be careful, succeeding gets you the hassle of leading the Rogues. Not that that is too likely, the Boss has tricks at his disposal.

Tickets to spectate are the same as tickets to participate. Because if you're in the bar you can be challenged on the night. And tickets cost 10 credits a ticket.

We culminate with the Brawl Extravaganze itself which is an almghty brawl between all participants using only weapons that can be found in the bar itself, i..e. no knifes, guns or regular weaponry. The winner of this brawl earns 60% of the takings, the rest go towards paying to repair the bar.

So how's about it, fight for cash!

//OOC Note: Only challenge the Crime Boss to an assassination challenge if you want the character to die, I have no intention of gving up the Rogue faction yet.
Jason Moore looks at the communication with speculation, cracking every knuckle in his fingers and his neck. "Rogues? Psh. Piece of cake."

OOC: More info, please? This could be fun...
Ben looked down at his console, "God, whats he up to now? Crap, this means I am going to get my ass whooped doesn't it" Ben thought shaking his head and thinking about the upcoming adventure.
Skye finishes watching the broadcast, with a smile.

"I'll just watch, I might end up accidentally taking out the station if I get involved." He said to himself.
Alan Moore watched the advert on the big screen in the Mactan bar...

Hmmm, he thought.

Maybe I should head over to Buffalo... See what old Sly has got in store, and I ain't had a chance to throw a few punches in a while...

He suited up and booked himself a room at the badlands base... Maybe this could be a bit of a giggle.
Ted cracks his knuckles.
Steve 'Rawshank' Lucano landed on buffalo earlier that day, stepping out of the cockpit of his Ravon's Talon he walked straight to the bar, stopping only briefly with a coughing fit that bent him double.

"I'll have one beaumont blaster, don't mess me around kiddo, I want it strong."

He lit a cigarette and turned to the entertainments screen in the bar. Sylpheed's face appeared on it. He listened to the advert with interest.

Turning to the barman a slight smile appeared on his face.

"Where do I sign up to break people then?" he asked while stubbing his now finished smoke out on the bar, leaving a small inconsiderate burn mark.
Right then folks, the challenges are in!

We have seven fights for you tonight featuring such nutcase as the Mercenary Rawshank! Jason Moore of the Hellfire Legion and the Crime Boss himself! So without further ado let's see what he have on the menu!

Fight 1: Alan Moore Vs. Zeira Hadshel

Fight 2: Ted Vs. Brute

Fight 3: Assassination Challenge! Crime Boss Sylpheed Vs. an Unknown Agent!

Fight 4: Rawshank Vs. Julio Mendez

Fight 5: Assassination Challenge! Jason Moore Vs. an Unknown Agent!

Fight 6: Ben Saunders Vs. Tony Ramiro

Fight 7: Andrew Mort Vs. Hugo Fanshaw

Andrew walked into the pub, his sabre parked in the landing bay after a long days flying. He felt tired, yet couldn't miss the whispers of some young looking men standing near the local information board and he shuffled them aside so he could get a closer look. He chuckled to himself and returned to his chair and took his suitcase and opened it, looking over the old and new wrenches and other more technological items.

"I guess you can fix that isn't broken...im in..."

He chuckled to himself and sat down in his seat to wait, the registration fee all paid and signed for.
Draya rolled her eyes as she finished reading the advert. And they wondered why she spent most of her time in California...

"Wonder what Ashes makes of this nonsense..." She muttered, flipping the Romantic's cruise engines online.

Next stop: not Buffalo.
Pages: 1 2