Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Perma-Banned:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BDM|Kvt-J.Whistler has been permanently banned for:

Quote:Cheating and Exploits - Modifying your Discovery Freelancer installation or using third-party tools in order to gain advantage over other players is strictly forbidden and will result in deletion of ingame assets or/and a ban.

Consequences: Permanently banned. You've been caught cheating, and are no longer welcome in the community.

There's nothing else to say.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Proofs?
A reminder that you are not to post in a sanction thread unless you are directly involved. Uninvolved posts removed.
As faction leader of the account involved, i'd like to have a copy of the evidence.
Evidence sent
Greetings. Mr. Mike aka LNS-Hampshire asked me to post an appeal for him because he wants to come back into Discovery Freelancer.

Mr.Mike Wrote:Greetings, Game Masters and developers of Discovery Freelancer. My nickname is Mr.Mike, one of Ru players of this mod.

In August 2018 I was IP banned in suspicion of cheating. Giving evidence of my innocent I didn't get mercy and unban. I could post a request in 6 months, but IRL takes a lot of time, such as exams in my school.

I still handing an opinion, that banning my account is a mistake rather than real accusation and suspect in cheating. I'd never cheat in Online games because I am achieving the success only by my effort. You may look at the first post, that was made by Krieg to look at the possible reasons for my ban.

I think, that the evidence in my guiltiness isn't blind and weak. In that Video, I used Wireless mouse, that brings a suspect in this cheatings. The Skill in Strafing and boxing is muscle memory, no more.

I wish to back in Discovery Freelancer Community, I asked Couden to translate this text (Couden: Hello.) Couden is transferring this post because My Forum Account has been banned after my ban in game.

So, I requesting a reconsideration of my ban and weighty evidence of my cheating. I hope for a justice decision of the GM and Developers side.
Do it the right way. Thread Closed.