Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ezreal Vertiga | From: Steve Longstar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: htb2fq.jpg]

Good day, Captain Vertiga.

I am Captain Steve Longstar of Bretonian Royal Fleet, currently commanding H.M.S. Spartiate.

I heard about you from my Crayterian days and i am told that you are resourceful and very successful at providing...extraordinary things. I would like to know if you could provide me following equipment blueprints:

CH-81 "Autopulse" Turret
"Lewis" Kinetic Artillery Cannon
"Thumper" Turret

I have no idea if you have clearance in Her Majesty's territory, however if not, i would like to conduct a meeting at Cortez system, given you are able to provide me such blueprints, i expect those to come for a price of course, and willing to provide the cost to you.

Longstar out.

Signed, Steve Longstar
Captain
Bretonian Royal Fleet
[Image: XNOnMEW.png]
[Image: hextasy_by_monkeymagico_d50c51x_by_rhulaner-dawxgb4.png]

[Image: fFjZi4I.png] receiving transmission
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] identifying encryption
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] applying available decryption keys
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] processing transmission
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] format: text
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] checking transmission for hazardous content
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] status: trusted
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] tracing neural net ID
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] trusted neural net ID recognized
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] loading neural net avatar
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] playing transmission

Neural Net ID
EZRAEL VERTIGA

Good day, Captain Longstar.

You probably saw Admiral Richard's Olympia and the hilariously many toys he bought for her. Those are indeed from my weapon catalogue. It is attached to this transmission.

Matter of factly, you will see your requested weaponry is in there as well. Price per blueprint, no matter which one, 100.000.000 Credits, so in your case the blueprints for the updated Bretonian Kinetic Cannons, the Autopulse Turrets and Thumper turrets would be 300.000.000 Credits. In return, you receive the full documentary on production, installation and usage of these weapons. All you need to do is manufacture them.

The Apahanta has full clearance for Bretonia and can freely move in Her Majesty's space. We can meet in any location you prefer for the physical transfer of the data.

[Image: fFjZi4I.png] attachments: 1
ACCESS: Advanced Weaponry Catalogue - Ezrael Vertiga

[Image: htb2fq.jpg]

Captain Vertiga.

I managed to find Thumpers and Autopulses, intact, through other sources, however i still need Lewis cannon blueprints. Thus, i shall pay 100 million and i would like to meet at Planet Wight.

Longstar out.

Signed, Steve Longstar
Captain
Bretonian Royal Fleet