Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Admiral J. McIntire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Ug4uxsU.png]

To: The office of the First Sea Lord

Sir

Recent events and endeavors that have resulted in both of our organisations crossing paths leads me to request you, in the interests of the security of this house, sign the Official Secrets Act. I request that you read through the contents and uphold the Laws of this house.

The Service would also request that Captain Kaze Dagon and Lt Victor Steiner also be made to sign the document as they are also privy to information that is considered classified yet are outside of the Services Jurisdiction (as per our agreement). While we do not doubt your loyalty or the loyalty of the members of the BAF, we must insist that the document is signed all the same.

Kind Regards:

Sir H.V. Weber
Director of S.I.S
[Image: m85lB37.png]
- Message Class: Textual -

-= Standart Encryption =-

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/U1OxmMr.png?1[/img]

Priority: Medium
To: Secret Intelligence Service

Esteemed Director Weber,

I am a little bit surprised about your request, as I understand the document every citizen is obliged to its content. However, you will find a copy with my signature on it linked to this message. As for the other two, I will contact them about your request.

yours sincerely
Sir Jacob McIntire