Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Model request Pirate Gunboat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Pirate ID is currently super limited in terms of Gunboats,

Condor and the Montanre are the only viable GBS they have 100%
They have:
Kusari Explorer (only makes sense with a Pirate ID coming from or in Kusari)
Corvo (Cruiser shield no CD, not helpful for a pirate and more of a scirp ship)

Just like the Pirate Transport, Train and Liner i think a proper Pirate gunboat with the same style will really support the Pirate ID current playerbase and maybe inspire an increase in the payers that use it.
There honestly should be a generic pirate and civilian line all the way up to cruisers, with those caps acting as alternatives to faction-specific ones to add some variance and choice to factions, both that have their own cap options, and those that don't.
(07-26-2018, 05:13 PM)Sciamach Wrote: [ -> ] There honestly should be a generic pirate and civilian line all the way up to cruisers, with those caps acting as alternatives to faction-specific ones to add some variance and choice to factions, both that have their own cap options, and those that don't.

Agreed
While I think - and I'm sure I'm not alone - that it makes Little sense for Indie Pirates to have bigger ships, AT LEAST a Gunboat should be possible. Cruisers are a bit more difficult, but for someone who wants to stay an Indie Pirate, for example in New York, it's difficult to be much of a threat, especially when there'd be up to 5 Caps of the Navy thrown at him.

so +1
(07-26-2018, 05:13 PM)Sciamach Wrote: [ -> ] There honestly should be a generic pirate and civilian line all the way up to cruisers, with those caps acting as alternatives to faction-specific ones to add some variance and choice to factions, both that have their own cap options, and those that don't.

I would love to see a generic Sirius-wide cruiser and maybe even a battlecruiser (maybe a Border Worlds one?) myself.