Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello fellas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone a newcomer to the forums!!

i have played the discovery mod tho for about two months now trading all day hehe.

decided to create a corsair character some of you might have seen me my name is El.Conquistador:D
Haven't met you yet, but we might fly into each other sometime.

My Corsair's name is Melquiades.Chubasco, just call me if you need any info - though you probably are experienced enough after two months.

Good to see you signing up on the forums anyways! Have a great time at the Disco.
' Wrote:Haven't met you yet, but we might fly into each other sometime.

My Corsair's name is Melquiades.Chubasco, just call me if you need any info - though you probably are experienced enough after two months.

Good to see you signing up on the forums anyways! Have a great time at the Disco.

thank you!:D

maybe we will meet each other. perhaps we can pirate some traders?
Welcome to Discovery! I hope you have fun with your Corsair piratey ways.;)
I think you already did, but just in case I'll tell you to read the server rules.

Also, feel free to ask for advice or help here, everyone likes to help each other in this community, how much ever that sounds corny.:P
Welcome.
piracy is fun:)
Enjoy your time on disco
Welcome! Be afraid if you see me coming, because....Well, I play people that don't like Corsairs.

Dunno why.

See you in the black, and then on the other side when I vent your ship to space!

:P
Welcome, take a seat, join the LPI, read my stories, don't go OOC in system, do read the rules.
Welcome.:)

Join a faction and do not buy a capital ship. (Otherwise people who are unable to use bombers efficiently will whinge.)

PM me if you need any help.

Have fun.
Welcome, read the rules and remember, Farmers are your freinds.