Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: SIS | From: jonathan Kalh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: iS6Z5u4.png]

COMM ID----------Jonathan Kalh
-------------------------------Battlegroup Scarabaeus

RECEIVER ID----Secret Intellegence Service
-------------------------------Bretonian Intellegence

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Agents, It was a surprise to see you aiding alongside the Corsairs yesterday. I might have had my information mixed up but I was trying to stop the Corsairs and the Nomads from attacking a friend, your operatives Cruise disruptors was not something I was expecting. Maybe we can start over and get on a good foot?

I am Jonathan Kalh, Ex-Order agent and Disavowed Naval Commodore of Liberty, Captain of the Osiris Battleship "Amenhotep" and leader of Battlegroup Scarabaeus. I have been refocusing my efforts against nomads and other undesirables. Perhaps we can aid each other instead of being a thorn on both our sides... I am extending an olive branch here I hope we can come to some sort of agreement.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Scarab|CV-Amenhotep

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]
To: Jonathan Kalh

Captain

As I am sure you can appreciate, the service can neither confirm nor deny anything about any operations that happen anywhere at any point in time. From the reports coming it, it is my understanding that a great many things took place in the Omegas yesterday and that no one was aware of what really happened.

However, your communication is most opportune, as we may have some need for a person such as yourself. But, again as I'm sure you can appreciate, we cannot simply employ you on your good word alone, credentials must first be provided to us if we are to take this discussion any further.

Regards:
H.V. Weber
Director of S.I.S
[Image: m85lB37.png]
[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: iS6Z5u4.png]

COMM ID----------Jonathan Kalh
-------------------------------Battlegroup Scarabaeus

RECEIVER ID----Secret Intellegence Service
-------------------------------Bretonian Intellegence

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Director, providing evidence of who I am is something I can do, and I will attach it below. I would Like you to elaborate on how someone like me can be of "Use" as you put it.

Also in case you would think this memorandum a forgery, a I do have a very old communication between myself and Her Majesties Armed Forces and Police Authority back when I was still serving the 5th Naval Forces until they unjustly kicked me out. Located Here. I am afraid to say parts of the Order still run in my veins when it comes to operational Security, and I wont be able to show you any Proof of my servitude to the Order. The Osiris I am commanding should be more than enough in all Honestly.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Scarab|CV-Amenhotep

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]
To: Jonathan Kalh

Captain

The provided discharge notice is proof enough, the matter now is what you can provide and/or offer. It would seem you are a man who manages to get around, something of great value to us. Although we cannot give you the authority to enter Bretonia, we can offer you some limited assistance outside of Bretonia should you require it (and should it not go against the service's interests). We would be happy to consider you as an asset if you so choose.

Regards:
H.V. Weber
Director of S.I.S
[Image: m85lB37.png]