Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: phxTb.png]

Hello,

Well I used to play here, but due to having to switch to satellite connection and moving from Windows to Linux I haven't been able to play in awhile. I was in a faction called Phoenix and I was wondering if they are still around. I was the guy that made the images in this post a few years back. If I recall correctly, I made most everyone in the faction a set of these transmission images.

I'm trying to get back to playing but i'm having some difficulties getting the servers to show up and when i was playing single player, the game would crash when I got near the position of the jumphole to Puerto Rico if it's still there.

Anyway, hopefully I'll get these couple problems sorted out and be able to join you guys on the server again. At this time I downgraded to 4.87 so I can at least play single player. I do love that there are console commands available in single player so at least I can own multiple ships, that was a nice suprise. Have a good one.

[Image: phxTbft.png]
Phoenix disbanded years ago. Something about their HC being more loyal to Order than Zoners.

You are eligible for the vet assistance package on the live server, and if you want some really, really cool people to fly with... See the signature associated with this account. Welcome back.

-
Welcome back!
Thanks fellas.

Well if I can get servers to start showing again , I may take you up on the offer, League.
Welcome back to discovery Smile
Hope to see you flying soon. Feel free to contact me for any and all forms of help and assistance.