Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Strange & Costly Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I think server lagged a bit or something. But here's what happened that I need help with:-
I was mounting and dismounting some turrets at an NPC base (to fix their positioning amongst each other). And Suddenly I saw, one of my Battleship Pulse Cannons just disappear. I assumed that I might have accidentally sold it off but i was pretty sure I heard the SFX for "Mounted" and in the AI voice.

I buy one back from the shop, thinking it might have been a mistake of mine and continue mounting dismounting other guns from the ship (this was all in shop menu so far). Then I very quickly mount my dismounted Solaris Battleship Turrets (4 of them), I scroll up and see none of them mounted and all of them disappeared from inventory (all which had the appropriate sound effect and response). I quickly turn off the dealer menu and go to the normal inventory check. I find the items previously mentioned, completely non-existent in my inventory, except 1 of the Solaris BS Turret. Then I mounted it and its the only turret that stayed. I go to Select New Character and relog. Nothing changed and I am missing what I owned.
I also forcibly lost connection to the server (kind of like base idling kick but no message) and checked back again to find everything in the last mentioned state.

PS:- I don't know what happened and I'm worried about taking any further steps playing. And I also wrote this to the help discord channel. But no appropriate response there yet.

Please close the thread. Since there was no reply, I did not attempt further for answers and simply had to spend extra over the setup.