Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Admiral Knight Subj: Explain your self.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: You had better have a damn good reason:.

[Image: sBhBP9A.jpg]

As a Junker I make it a point not to get involved in my clients business, it tends to be profitable and a lot less of a headache. When you and the Unioners decided it was time to prove who was the bigger kid on the block recently I really couldn't care less. As long as you didn't bother our salvaging operations you could knock your selves out until you were senseless. I do have one rule however, do not deal with Xenos or Hogosha. So here I am running some goods dropped off by one of my clients from Junker Town when I stumble across a little meeting in Bering, not even well hidden right in plain view of the Freeport effectively! Needless to say I am unhappy, additionally I was attacked by those same Xenos only barely making it to the Freeport in my escape pod as my Ship was promptly destroyed by your weapons platforms. I was only able to collect my black box recordings before escaping, assuming no Xeno patrols blow up more of my men, I will have a salvage team out trying to find any gun-cams assuming these are not sufficient.

So yes, Admiral Knight, a person I once almost thought of as a friend, care to explain?

Black box recordings:

I'll be waiting.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: DbaoCe1.png]

ID: Fleet Admiral Victoria Knight
Subject: You had better have a damn good reason

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Mister Tiltman,

certainly you've your right to be concerned, being a civilian directly involved in the area.

Though there is no plan to deal with the Xenos or let them into the system.

If the Xenos see us as no threat due to their neglicence to scout proper intel this is fine by us. They will be busy harrassing the Unioners then instead.

I had my people check the logs of the incident. All guns were prepared to open fire on the Xenos to protect the area.

The order in that case is to roam the perimeter. These guns are armed to defend a possible Navy sieging party, no small arms fire.

If your ship was in the line that is regrettable but certainly no error on our part but even your very own logs show the destruction of the Xeno as well.

We will have to investigate why Mr. Blackwings is speaking so freely to the Xenos but it might be the reason for their sudden change of hostility towards us.

You should leave the defense of the area to us.

Though, Mr. Tiltman I will be perfectly honest, I am surprised about the sudden mistrust on your side. Wasn't it your organisation that supplied a Navy installation?

Should 'we' be the ones aware of any changes?

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends