Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >>|| Recipient: Owners of Corsica Outer Rim || Subject: Your Installation ||<<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 4Fbwuhf.png]

--Incoming feed--
--Parsing data and matching encryption cipher--
--Cipher Approved--

To whom it may concern,

Some individuals under my employ happened upon your installation in Omicron Beta. Given its location in regards to Maltese territory, I would very much be interested in learning its purpose and whom precisely owns it - sooner rather than later would be best.

--R&D Division Chief & Senior Agent,
Harry Callahan

To: Senor Harry Callahan from AMALFI DIRECTORATE
Origin: Corsica Outer Rim, Omicron Beta
Subject: RE: Your Installation
Encription: High

Saludos, SeƱor Callahan

My name is Eric Santiago and I'm a fellow outcast brother, I can see that your crew is doing good job securing our area and was able to enter our construction site yesterday.

This base in question is a legal outcast construction. It was made after getting permission from The National Council, All Other information on this base shall be classified for the security of our crew on board. This base shall serve all the Maltese families in many different ways. We currently here at the base, making some serious researches about the Cryo Organisms field that was just discovered lately. We see a potential great opportunity not only for us, but for every single member in the Maltese Nation. We also seek a better future for our families and we have an expert team in digging rocks just landed here in the base for construction. Those fellows were ex-workers in our beloved Corsica Outer Sanctum in O-Phi. So every stone in our base was extracted from Corsica Outer Sanctum. I hope this information shall satisfy you and I hope this information shall remain classified for the security of our crew.

Gracias Senor.

Eric

-End of Message-