Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Erika Keller of the Büro der Marineintelligenz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming Transmission - Origin: 'Not Specified'

Sender ID: 'Not Provided'
Target ID: Büro der Marineintelligenz, Agent Erika Keller (Marked 'Her Eyes Only')
Subject: 'Not Specified'

So. I don't suppose you were expecting to hear from me again.

I wouldn't have put it past you to forget about me given how much time has passed, but perhaps the codename Leere would bring back some memories. Some odd memories. I'll be honest, I don't quite know how to make heads or tails of everything that has gone on during my absence from the spaceborn scene. Things have change a lot in just a few years.

Anyway, I'll cut to the chase rather than starting to monologue. I'm sending you this message because I need some assistance. And I need someone who I can trust. I trusted you once and that faith wasn't misplaced. I only hope that I can do the same again. If you are available, I would appreciate the chance to have a talk with you. Like old friends catching up.

Above all else though, I have some questions. Well. A lot of questions. I would imagine you have some as well; or least I hope you would. I hope you do accept my offer here, and I look forward to hearing such a response.

-An old friend