Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Port Tacoya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Internal Record File: Port Tacoya; Uploaded and Received :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Beginning Data Stream :-_-_-_-_-

Port Tacoya, Kepler
[Image: HEdb3i1.jpg]

Port Tacoya is a newly founded installation with the purpose of annexing Ames Research Station with storage and manufacturing specialty goods and equipment; still under development, the facility will open for public use. This station serves as a headquarters for the operations of the Manufacturing and Storage Division of the Ingenuus Research Group. This division's notoriety comes, primarily, from the manufacturing and distribution of Ingenuus Power Cells; capacitors with ludicrous output and the top-of-the-line, conventional rival to its alien counterpart. With new expansions available in the near future, the manufacturing of cloaking devices, hyperspace matrices, hyperspace survey modules, and jumpdrives will come online. Due to its location, it is inexpensive to manufacture and ship all equipment, giving a premium advantage in pricing against its competitors.

All orders, with the exception of the Ingenuus Power Cells, are to made in the public communications channels using the Ingenuus Research Group as the recipient. Power Cell applications and orders are to be made directly to the Ingenuus Power Cell applicant section. Expect order shipment time to be between 3-5 business days; the Ingenuus Research Group is not accountable or liable for damage to equipment from, but not limited to: shipment interdiction personnel, radiation, gravitational forces, tampering, drops or kinetic damaging force, or alien attacks. Commodities not listed here are for sale within automated limitations at their listed price. Please see the distribution kiosk aboard the station for additional information. All entries will be periodically updated and reviewed. Prices and stock are subject to change, availability may vary.

Port Tacoya is currently open to the public. We currently accept various research materials from authorized vendors, including Cryo-Organisms and Azurite Gas. All dealings around the station must also abide by the Confederacy of Freeports rules and regulations. Attacks or declaration thereof against this station will constitute an act of war, and those who do such will be immediately blacklisted across all Zoner installations, to include all Freeports and research stations. Please note: The Ingenuus Research Group remains a non-military organization, and incurring war against the corporation will force the retaliation from allied forces in agreements of common interest. The above statements do not constitute threats, instead reference noteworthy events to outline necessary procedures in the unlikely event of hostilities.

Below are the contracts that are open to all individuals with interest in business exchanges. Anyone who helps fulfill these contracts pay submit their proof of services below.

Information added by: Dr. James Erzie; Director, Acting CEO; ©823 A.S. Ingenuus Research Group. All rights reserved.
Always read the fine print.

[Image: ZTqmcmr.png]
Incoming Transmission from OMG Office, Eureka Station
Cambridge, Bretonia
08. September 825 A.S.
To: Port Tacoya Administration
Priority: Normal
Topic: Delivery of Chilly Dogs

Message Contents:

Hey, name's Kyle. I'm with Natio Octavarium. Mutual contact wanted cryos delivered to Tacoya, told us to report here for their additional bonus.

Storage issues kept us waiting for a while, so we chilled on Ames for a bit. And then the all-clear didn't get to us immediately, causing further delays... But, whatever, hopefully that's resolved for future deliveries.

Visual records:
Arrival
Inventory
Handoff

Captain Kyle Morris, OTS Overscan
Octavarium Mercantile Guild

Transmission End

[Image: VVv4uRp.png]

Dr. Stephen Callahan : [Comm-ID]
|O|- The Order ~
Captain Kyle Morris : [Receiver-ID]
Natio Octavarium~

Payment:[Subject]

Morris,

My apologies for this late payment, I have been under the weather and I thought I had authorized this long ago. Please forgive me.

X

[Image: qFPqXsG.png]
- - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - -
[Image: Sg1wlU1.png]

[Image: EU5WAuD.png]

ID: Peter Lewis
Recipient: Port Tacoya Administration
Subject: Azurite Gas Delivery

- loading message -

Good day to ya', I'm Peter Lewis - Cpt. of the JM|-Placeholder. I would like to inform you that two of our ships, including me, delivered 7.369 Azurite Gas to Port Tacoya. In the attachment below you can see the cargo scans of Magna's Heart and Placeholder. The JM looks forward in supplying your base with more Azurite Gas whenever we get can get our hands on this type of commodity.

That would be all for now, Lewis out.

- - Attachment {1} - {2} - -

- - CLOSING TRANSMISSION - -
- - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - -
[Image: Sg1wlU1.png]

[Image: EU5WAuD.png]

ID: Peter Lewis
Recipient: Port Tacoya Administration
Subject: Azurite Gas Delivery

- loading message -

As promised, another shipment of Azurite Gas has been delivered to Port Tacoya. The total of 3285 units. Expect more shipments in the near future.

- - Attachment {1}

- - CLOSING TRANSMISSION - -