Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Temp-Banned: Exodite The Plier Guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exodite has been temporarily banned for:

Quote:1.5 Meta/powergaming
6. All blanket bounties must identify a target and set a total amount to be paid out, or a set expiration date. Blanket bounties may only be issued by official factions, or by others so long as it is sponsored by an official faction. Out-of-roleplay sponsorships will not be valid. An official faction can only sponsor one unofficial group blanket bounty at a time.
1.2 Flaming, insulting, trolling and harassing other players

Consequences:

You have been temporarily banned. You may appeal for the ban to be lifted after two months from today has passed.

Having just come back from a three month break, you should be playing to your best behavior, and not forcing adjustments to rules because you were trying to be clever.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
There were various shared faction ships that were caught in Exo's temp ban which other members of THP| used. As acting Faction Leader I was wondering if I could get them unbanned. If you might be able to notify me when the Admin team has a next space of free time to help me with this, I can PM the list of ships that have been affected.

Also the League faction account that was caught up in the ban, I am aware of actions carried out with it and I am happy to discuss terms for having it brought back up to active service.

Many thanks.
[Just poking to see if I could get an update.]
The Team has decided to lift the ban on indefinite probation.

Your access to the server has been restored.
Thank you. I'll see to it that your trust in me is not misplaced.
(sun)
I hate to be the bearer of complaints, but my assets are still frozen and my IP still banned.
Can I either get an unfreeze or a mass deletion to free up the names? The IP ban should go away on server restart, so I'm not worried about that.

They should be associated with Mexocalypse (my PC account) and Electric.Eye (My test server)
Done