Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Order vs Core vs Nomads - 25th August 17:00 UTC [RESPAWN]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Registration for the event is required.

Full Fleet Engagement - Omicron Delta Battlegrounds
The Order vs Core vs K'hara/Vagrants/Aoi Iseijin/Wild

Details

Welcome to a relaxed respawn type PvP event, where everybody with the required ID's is allowed to participate.The battle will take place in the center of Omicron Delta, where The Order will gather a mighty fleet and move to engage another Core fleet. The nomads are allowed to play as a third party to balance the event out incase one side gains the upper hand.
The event will start at 17:00 UTC on the 25th of August, on Saturday.Coordination will be left to the individuals present.[

The Order will gather its forces at Dabadoru station, and The Core will gather at Yaren Base. The nomads/Aoi will gather at the Lichtenfelde Complex.
All parties will then converge towards sector 5E and engage eachother./color]

[Image: Untitled.png]

Rules

• REGISTRATION IS FROM NOW REQUIRED TO KEEP ALL SIDES BALANCED

• The event will last from 17:00 to 19:00, during which the respawn rule will be in place. If you die,you can return to the battle and reengage until 19:00.

• Cloaking devices are allowed and you are encouraged to bring and use them. You are also allowed to bring cloak disruptors.

• You are allowed to bring any ship you wish, as long as all sides are equally balanced.

• You are allowed to switch sides ONLY AND ONLY if one side is ounumbered. Remember,keep it fun and fair for everybody.

• An admin team member would be ideal to provide a 2 hour-long reengagement-allowed portion of the event.

REGISTRATION LIST

The Order:

Core;

K'Hara/Vagrants/Aoi/Commune:

Tip : For social proof, please post here if you are going to come and what you are going to bring. It is not mandatory, but it is encouraged to see who and what will be present. Thank you.
On the behalf of Commune, I would ask us to be included since, we basically are allied with them jellies.

Regards.
Awesome event.

Why not allow some AI in there?
Commune can come. Sorry for forgetting you

As for the ai, I don't know what to say. I'd rather have 3 sides rather than 4.lets keep it simple I say
I'll be there with a Mako
Is anyone planning on coming?
I'll be there, but if nobody wants to come, I might shut it off
The event is canceled. Thank you.
Chill out dude, there'll be people