Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long time Freelancer player here just really finding out about Discovery a d loving every second of it, so much so I brought some friends over as well. We are slowly but surely figuring everything out. Maybe we will see you in space soon?
Welcome! There is a lot to this site and very diverse interaction. Most will answer your questions in game and don't get discouraged if a few ignore you for they are usually engaged in battle or some RP,etc.
  • Any "quick answer" questions then In the Ingame Communication Channel click on someone then hit "enter" and the console will have person's name Then type "// I'm new. Can you help me?" and we usually will. Any questions requiring long answers then it is best to post question in Forums. Good journey
(08-17-2018, 05:51 AM)Ander Hawkseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Long time Freelancer player here just really finding out about Discovery a d loving every second of it, so much so I brought some friends over as well. We are slowly but surely figuring everything out. Maybe we will see you in space soon?

Depending on what some folks may be flying, and what you may be flying, you may not wanna meet them. Tongue
Wouldn't wanna be caught dead in a Junker ship in Gallia, for example.

But heyo, welcome to Discovery!
As mentioned above, most of us around here will help you if we can; answer what questions we can, et cetera.

Don't be intimidated if it seems like there's a lot to learn. You'll find yourself learning quickly.
There are so many things to do in Discovery, and so much to see,
but the most important thing is that you have fun.
Welcome to Discovery!
(08-17-2018, 06:48 AM)Greylock97 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Discovery!
Going by your avatar you must be a fellow "Walking Dead" fan.
(08-17-2018, 05:51 AM)Ander Hawkseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Long time Freelancer player here just really finding out about Discovery a d loving every second of it, so much so I brought some friends over as well. We are slowly but surely figuring everything out. Maybe we will see you in space soon?

Welcome! Be sure to familiarize yourself and your friends with the Server Rules and the various House Roleplay Laws conveniently linked in the header bar if you haven't already. They'll save you a lot of frustration in the long run.
How did you hear about Discovery? It would be good to know - We are trying to get more players to the server.
(08-17-2018, 01:32 PM)Avalanche Wrote: [ -> ]How did you hear about Discovery? It would be good to know - We are trying to get more players to the server.

I found it years ago googling freelancer mods but didn't play then. Was talking about it recently with a friend and explain how much I love the game and decided to look for it all again and found that there is a new version on mod db so got like me and four five friends to download it we've been playing almost daily.
(08-18-2018, 07:15 AM)Ander Hawkseeker Wrote: [ -> ]I found it years ago googling freelancer mods but didn't play then. Was talking about it recently with a friend and explain how much I love the game and decided to look for it all again and found that there is a new version on mod db so got like me and four five friends to download it we've been playing almost daily.

Well that's one of the best ways to discover it, I think.
Welcome to the fold, and may the golden oak shelter thee, Ander-dear! Hopefully, th'will find thy niche here soon enough, there's lots to do and accomplish and is-being-accomplished here!

Keep thy trigger-finger sharp, and thy wits even sharper, and th'will have quite the blast here!