Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm playing discovery for about 3-4 days now, and it's a pleasing experience so far, even though i feel lonely most of the time. I'm quite new to the game, so i'm looking forward to joining a friendly group/guild for fun, RP, and other things like that. (also i'd love to be a companion of some experienced trader/miner to understand the server's economy better).

A little bit about myself: I'm just a calm, mature and friendly person.

Hoping to meet more of you in space, pilots. Have a nice day!
Run, run away while you can. This place will eat you alive....anyway welcome to Disco (sun)
Hi,

Welcome to Discovery. An easy way to find people to help you with that is by joining a mining group / discord / faction.

You can find Tutorials here: https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=178

Good Luck out there

Welcome to Discovery.

Enjoy your stay.

If you feel lost or need help in general, use the link from above post , or from my signature, also don't be afraid to throw me a PM, i'm here to help Smile
if you want try the generic Miner ID, let me know by pm

in all case welcome
Welcome, from my very brief experience of Disco, players new and old are very helpful and willing to share advice. It's great to see new pilots like us getting onto the server. Have fun.
(08-22-2018, 02:22 PM)AetherLynx Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing discovery for about 3-4 days now, and it's a pleasing experience so far, even though i feel lonely most of the time. I'm quite new to the game, so i'm looking forward to joining a friendly group/guild for fun, RP, and other things like that. (also i'd love to be a companion of some experienced trader/miner to understand the server's economy better).

Greetings! Welcome to discovery!
(08-22-2018, 02:22 PM)AetherLynx Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing discovery for about 3-4 days now, and it's a pleasing experience so far, even though i feel lonely most of the time. I'm quite new to the game, so i'm looking forward to joining a friendly group/guild for fun, RP, and other things like that. (also i'd love to be a companion of some experienced trader/miner to understand the server's economy better).

Welcome to the Discovery! I can teach how to earn money as well as how to fight etc.. Send me a private message if you want (-: