Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Do/Should Sanction reports count toward post count?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was wondering if sanction reports count toward post counts? If they do, I dont think they should. I say any posts in the Sanction area shouldn't count toward post count. I think it would reduce people needlessly spamming the sanction threads too? This could be done right? Make those forums like flood? What do you all think?
Well, being someone who posts sanction reports rarely, on "special occassions", I honestly do not think it will affect me.
Now, seeing that noone should be expected to post more than.. I don't know... 1 report a week( not even that much ), that does not affect a person's post count too much.

But by all means, I support the decision, because:

1. It will do nothing wrong, and make nothing worse
2. It has a chance to act as a spam filter
I honestly do not see what the problem about it is.
Post count is purely for ego in my opinion and isn't special.
In otherwords i don't care.
I don't see why anyone should care personaly. Those who post in the sanction threads are the people who are somehow propperly related to them for about 96% of the time now. And post count, who gives a hoot?
No distinctive difference in implementing flood tactics only constant posts are from administrators.

' Wrote:No distinctive difference in implementing flood tactics only constant posts are from administrators.

Really? Only Admins you say?:$:$I remember Akum managed to get his post count pretty high primarily posting in sanction threads?

Sorry to butt in again, but what does post count actually do?
Some people believe the number of posts you make is a reflection of your
. status
. longevity
. commitment
. quality
as a member of the Discovery community.

Most others think this is hogwash and know who the nubtards are.
' Wrote:Sorry to butt in again, but what does post count actually do?

Havent you heard? It gives you a bigger E-pEn.

' Wrote:Really? Only Admins you say?:$:$I remember Akum managed to get his post count pretty high primarily posting in sanction threads?

The ultimate punishment was handed down in part for the actions mentioned. The community should have learned from it.

Pages: 1 2 3