Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: who would be up for a U v S fighter PVP event in Puerto Rico soon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
see title. Give RP ideas. Junkers too.
I can give idea from junkers side - begin pirate all this unioners and separatists supplying vessels and make sabotages on their stations. Because how dare they do this crap in Puerto Rico.
(08-27-2018, 12:56 PM)Anton Okunev Wrote: [ -> ]I can give idea from junkers side - begin pirate all this unioners and separatists supplying vessels and make sabotages on their stations. Because how dare they do this crap in Puerto Rico.

sounds good!
[Image: CJido.gif]
Perhaps the event could take place near-ish Vieques or Culebra? The Congress would not actively partake in the fight (given the neutral stance in the Bering conflict), but anyone who tries to flee to their station for shelter or tries to shoot the Junker base will be engaged for bringing unwanted trouble.

Most Junker bases tend to adopt the Freeport-style Non-Aggression Zones, so having a fight start near a station would add an environmental hazard. "Mind the no-fire zone, or Junkers'll shoot 'ya." We might simply chase until the 10k mark, after which we could hang back within 10k of the Junker installation.

Just tossing ideas out there. Not sure how many Congressfolk would be able/willing to participate, since our time zones are all wildly spread out across the globe.
I don't think the Junkers would take too kindly to those organisations brawling in PR.
Probably not... I'm 100% certain Rick Tiltman would contact both factions going all "WTF???" if they were to break out into fighting within the Junkers' home turf.

I don't think Rick minds passersby, but fighting in Puerto Rico miiiight not go over entirely too well...
You mean... Tiltman would be... tilted?
The Junkers would be upset with the idea of people brawling in their space until they realized how easy the salvage operation afterwards would be.
So, will separatists and unioners enough please dont waste their peoples efforts and time and just fly their ships inside Culebra smelters?
Pages: 1 2