Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Zoner Confederation of Freeport 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 2.png]

Hello my friends.

It has been quite some time since we last talked. Such a shame. Did I mention that you are my favorite Zoners?

Perhaps it is time to refresh the bonds that hold us together. I will visit Freeport 12 next Saturday, 19:00 Sirius Mean Time.

Is that okay with you?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[ZoG]
[Image: RMYuVq5.png]

==========INCOMING TRANSMISSION==========
== HACK FOUND ==

FREEPORT 12
ZONERS OF GALILEO

SITUATED BETWEEN REPPU BEND
AND COLORADO JUMP GATE E/F5

TO ......... Wolfgang Weisen
Our Good Friends The Lane Hackers

Greetings to you Wolfgang Weisen,

We at FREEPORT 12 will welcome any visit to our station by yourselves with open arms and greetings,we will obtain private use of our corporate meeting room
and we will supply food and refreshment for your visit.

Our CEO will be present for your visit and a private docking bay will be supplied on your arrival.

We must also mention that sales of our little agreement have been very good so far and we have alot of regular traders coming back every day or so to do their business.

May i also enquire about the reason for your visit just as curiosity really,so as to ensure your visit is dealt with in the perfect manor.

We look forwrd to your visit to FREEPORT 12

And we will have our best base operatives ready to welcome you on arrival ....

If you require a stay over suite,we can have our executive room reserved for you aswell

Regards
COO .... FREEPORT 12 Chief of Operations

FREEPORT 12

== HACK TERMINATED ==
==========TRANSMISSION TERMINATED==========

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 2.png]

My friends,

I would like to thank you for the respect you are showing to a representative of the Lane Hackers, but I am modest man. A simple room will suit my needs. However, if you have one or two undocumented young girls who can entertain me for a night, I wouldn't say no.

The reason for my visit is about business and to solve some of your problems. We believe a face to face meeting will be more fruitful and honest than a distant communication.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[ZoG]
[Image: RMYuVq5.png]

==========INCOMING TRANSMISSION==========
== HACK FOUND ==

FREEPORT 12
ZONERS OF GALILEO

SITUATED BETWEEN REPPU BEND
AND COLORADO JUMP GATE E/F5

TO ......... Wolfgang Weisen
Our Good Friends The Lane Hackers

Greetings to you Wolfgang Weisen,

I am pleased to inform you that 2 young ladies have kindly offered to entertain your every need whilst you are aboard FREEPORT 12

And as you wish we will supply you with the executiove suite for as long as you wish and should you require overnight stay we will have an executive breakfast supplied to you ready for your departure

Myself and my CEO wish to hope you have a pleasant stay and a very positive discussion on your visit to FREEPORT 12

Regards
COO .... FREEPORT 12 Chief of Operations

FREEPORT 12

== HACK TERMINATED ==
==========TRANSMISSION TERMINATED==========