Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Wanted - colourful OFL ZOI map]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there!

I'm looking for a ZOI map for the current update, it's designed to be a two-purpose ZOI map to show both zones and control and operations for the Syndicliga, as divided between the Unioners and the LWB.

Some zones will overlap, which will require mixed colour fields, and a key to show zone ownership. Added bonus if it's a particularly beautiful map.

LWB standard operations theatre - Gold

Unioner Standard Operations theatre - Green

Syndicliga Tactical interest Zones - Red

GEIST Special Interest Zone - Blue

LWB Core Space = Stuttgart, Omega Seven, Omega Two, Omega Fifty Four, Cologne

Unioner Core Space = Bering, Puerto Rico, Hudson, Hamburg, Texas, Thuringia, Munich, New Berlin, Cologne.

Syndicliga Tactical Interest Zones = Kansas, Vespucci, Sigma 15, Sigma 13.

GEIST Special Interest Zone = Omicron Xi (Planet Knossos). Sigma 15, Sigma 21, Dresden, Omega 55, New Hampshire, Frankfurt.
On it.
Just a quick thing I made using my custom Nerva Map.
(08-31-2018, 03:06 PM)Nerva Regis Wrote: [ -> ]Just a quick thing I made using my custom Nerva Map.

I like the look of the upper one. Will be interesting with the colour-mixed icons, and possibly "zone" bubbles in the correct colours around the systems.
Hmm, I'll see what I can do, I need to change the yellow to something that is gold-ish first.
(08-31-2018, 04:09 PM)Nerva Regis Wrote: [ -> ]

Looks good. Can you add way more contrast with the background? It all blurs together a bit and is difficult to interpret at first glance.
Uh, so something like this?
I meant the system icons for the ZOI bits and the fields around them, they need to contrast more from the colours and background behind them.
Oh, got it.
Pages: 1 2