Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Art Commision- Pilgrim Liner Floor Plan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, as stated in the title, I'm looking for a nice mock-up of the layout/floor plan of a Pilgrim Liner. I'm mostly interested in the passenger's rooms/amenities and bridge(s) more so than general bulk storage areas. I'll be using this as the start of some RP to go for a SRP request, detailing (and drawing) out how the ship will be modified to better suit my characters needs. See this handy image for details:

[Image: J1johjF.png]

As shown in this image, the fuel tanks overlap with some of the passengers floors, so if 1 or 2 floors could have some sort of pipes laid out leading to the engines, that would be great. To cut down on the work, a self-contained segment of rooms/facilities (bedrooms, lounge, kitchens etc) that is repeated X times along a floor, leaving just the ends of the floors and any irregularities to fill in (like a-fore mentioned fuel pipes, or stairways/elevators, other less common rooms maybe), like this terrible MSpaint example, but feel free to experiment with the layout (MSpaint is the limit of my art skills, as you can see). I have been imagining this a top-down view, however a side-on view could also work for what I need.

Something similar in style/colouration to this wonderful blueprint by would be prefered, but I'm open to other styles (such as 2D rather than 3D).

And finally, in return, I'm willing to pay, ballpark, 350 million, or an agreed split of Science Data/credits. I'm also willing to negotiate if need be, as this does feel like a big and somewhat grindy job, and I have no baseline to compare the price to. I'm also a lazy slow-moving bastard, so time isn't really an issue. Feel free to message me on Discord (DavidProud#4126) if you need to discuss anything.
Making the blueprints is kinda easy, I made several for a story I was working a while back, but never got the chance to finish it, but your post reminded me about it, so I might even start working on it and finishing it.
Here it is how it looks.
I was working on "cutting sections" and making interior show like those EVE online ship analysis, but I can't find the files anymore. It was hard tho, since it required a lot of smashing and cutting things to look good and not out of place.
[Image: tK1RTSp.jpg]
[Image: 4OEB8Z7.jpg]
[Image: 2zMK98z.jpg]
[Image: QC3IlQy.jpg]
[Image: CtowpoN.jpg]
Those blueprints look pretty nice, and I've seen some EVE blueprints that had much more detail than what I was looking for, although I don't think I'd need something as fancy as the cut-away/out ship plans. Either way, if you have the time and feel up to it, I'd love to see what you can make!