Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmissionbar needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am in the need of a Transmissionbar, it should be in the style of the ancient ALG. But a bit more modern and with having the 3d Logo included. I have no clue of T'Bar stuff, is it possible to make them easy useable for many persons, like Name and Picture editing ?
If yes, make a standart one for everyone, if not just one for me, char pics over pm.

I don't know how much warth that work is, so I will not say a fix price.

EDIT: If something in the T'Bar is moving ( not only the spinning Logo ) I would be really happy.
I will take a look at this a later, I have some ideas that might work. (sun)
L'edit: Oof, I might have placed the wrong link there. This one is for the .gif format https://i.imgur.com/W3ExKrf.gif
Thank you
did anyone speak to Kast about this?

i think i have the original psd files for ALG com link stuff
I asked him for the originals, but I want either: new ones that i would pay from my money for the faction if people want to use them, or use it as my personal one for me myself and I.

Karst isn't sure who made these Bars.
BUMP
Is there Nobody else that can do T'bars ?
Welp, this is what I have until now. Hopefully, I will really have some free time later to try other things.
Went for the rocky/radioactive theme.
Looks good so far, I like it.
H
As for the top peace, like I mentioned, if it is possible keep that style but make something happening. Like spinning symbol and stuff.

Also and the most important, don't rush yourself. I am not EA. If you need time to do it good take the time.
A bit of progress update. it's not optimized so it's a bit large.
Still have to add more details. The character images will go in the empty square.
Pages: 1 2